This guide walks you through the process of configuring your Vivo miles account to connect to your Progresso MIS via its web API.
An appendix to this guide details the data that is transferred in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any problems with the Advanced Learning Progresso API, please contact their support desk on 0845 6888400.
Their install notes are shown below. Documentation Date: August 2013 In order to integrate the two systems, we need you to provide us access to your API. To do that, please follow these steps below:
1) Log in as a school admin user
2) Go to System | API Licenses
3) Click "Provide Access"
4) From the dropdown on the right hand side of the screen select Vivo
5) Select what type of Access you with to give - read or modify
6) Click Save Once done, you will need to provide us read access to the following fields (32 in total): Attendance Learner Attendance Target Learner Attendance Behaviour Consequence Learner Group Behaviour Entry Learner LeftSchool Detail Behaviour Event Learner Subject Behaviour Publish Lesson Attendance Behaviour Severity Person Behaviour Type Photo Calendar RollCall Attendance Calendar Appointment Room Calendar Configuration Room Preference Contact Staff Position Course Staff Role Department Subject Employee Timetable Employee LeftSchool Detail Users Please provide us your school ID number (you may need to contact Advanced Learning for this). Progresso API setup guide 0 2 0 7 0 2 5 6 1 3 0 2 n d F l o o r , 1 L e i c e s t e r S q u a r e , Lo n d o n , W C 2 H 7 N