The Vivo Widget allows users to view their Vivo profile, transactions and balance for Vivo Miles.
This also allows SSO (single sign on) through the widget straight into a user’s Vivo Account.
The widget is available to download from the Frog Widget Store.
The first step when installing the Vivo Widget is to add the Vivo API Key and Shared Secret. (Please request these from firstname.lastname@example.org) to the correct field under the Frog Admin > Account Configuration > Content Services: The Vivo Widget must then be downloaded from the Frog Widget Store: 1. Log into the front end of your Frog Platform as an Administrator.
2. Navigate to a Webfiles Component. These can normally be found in the following locations: E-Portfolio / School Departments / Resource Development.
3. Select New > Frog Page > Activity Page and name your page “Vivo” 4. Open the “Vivo” page in a new window so that you can see the black “Edit Page” button.
5. Select the black “Edit Page” button. On the right hand side of the black bar you should see a link that says Visit Store”: Frog Vivo Widget
6. Select the “Visit Store” link. Accept the Terms and Conditions if they appear.
7. Search the Store for “Vivo” when the Widget appears select “Details” and then “Install Widget”. Select “Yes please” on the prompt that appears.
8. You should then see a prompt that says “The Widget installed successfully in Utilities”.
9. Click the cross in the top right hand corner to close down the Widget Store.
10. Select the black “Edit Page” button to open the Frog Widget Tray.
11. Navigate to the Category the Widget Store informed you the Vivo Widget was placed in.
12. Select the Vivo Widget and drag it onto the Active Area within the page.
13. Select “Save and Close”. The widget will now appear on the page.
14. When “Login to Vivo” is clicked the widget will take you to the Vivo site.
15. You can now nest this page onto other pages in Moodle to make the Vivo Widget publicly available.
Please note you will need to move the Vivo page if you have created it in your E-Portfolio to prevent other users receiving permission prompts. THINGS TO NOTE The category that the Vivo Widget is installed in may change. The prompt from the Widget Store once the widget is installed will always tell you where the widget has been installed. The Vivo Widget has been created by Frog and this documentation has been created using documentation provided by them. Please contact Frog for any support on the Widget itself. Vivo only supply the API key and the Shared secret to allow the connection between the systems.